Wednesday 23 January 2013

benefit 'It's Potent!' Brightening Eye Cream

Now, I don't know if you guys have noticed this yet, but I'm literally the BIGGEST benefit fan girl ever! The first time I tried a benefit product was 2 years ago when I nabbed my Mum's first buy and I've been addicted ever since. It wasn't until I really got interested in makeup and different products that I really saw what it was that I loved about benefit. 

As you all know, benefit are not the cheapest of makeup producers but they are one of the best. Their products always seems to receive raving reviews and I honestly feel benefit is a product I can trust, hence my decision to put my skin care into their hands. Although I have tried a great deal of benefit's makeup range, I had yet to try their skin care collection. For the last year I had suffered from extremely tried eyes which has in turn gift wrapped me the present of dark under eye circles!! Stubborn little blighters aren't they? I've been trying to rid myself of these ageing features for the last few months with an array of products including under eye caffeine rollers and home made spells to rid me of them. But these sadly left me with nothing but disappointment. So, after reading up about benefit's skin care range, I decided to invest in their 'It's Potent' brighting cream in the hope that it may work a treat. 


I purchased my eye cream from Debenhams for £23.50 but can be purchased online through benefit's own website if you live internationally. 


I've been using 'It's Potent' for about three days now and I can already see a difference. Although my dark circles are still quite visible, my under eyes feel and look a lot smother and more hydrated. My eyes don't feel as tried which is an extra bonus. I use the cream in the mornings, after moisturising and in the evening after removing my makeup. I'm in love with everything this product has to offer. I love the smell of it as well as the way it's packaged. The smell is really fresh and unique and the vintage, faux cord lid really adds this alternative, shabby chic look, looking great in my vintage themed room! 

I personally believe this product is definitely worth the money but many may find the price tag to hefty for something they may not find works for them. Debenhams do sell a benefit six piece skin care set with samples from all of benefit's radiant skincare if you'd like to try their products without investing in one! And it's only 10 pound! 


Overall I really do love this product. It's light yet creamy consistency means it doesn't feel heavy on your delicate under eyes and I just feel like the quality of my skin has improved drastically within only a few days of usage! If your willing to get past the price tag, I'd say it's worth the investment. A good quality eye cream can last you for a good few months! So ban those dark circles and bar those under eye wrinkles with this miracle cream. I promise, you won't be disappointed! I want the moisturiser next! ;) 


Lot's of Love,
oxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment