Monday 11 February 2013

Origin's Super Spot Remover Review

From bothersome blemishes to full apocalyptic break outs, I've had my fair share of spotty skin! It's a phase all teenagers have to put up with (think of it as an initiation test). But whether it's part and parcel of adolescence, it's still a pain in the royal derriere. I heard about Origin Products through various Youtube videos. I'd always seen their products displayed in my local Debenhams but I'd always thought their products too pricey and for a brand I had heard little about, I wasn't willing to invest a great sum for something I wasn't sure would work with my skin. However, a few months back, I heard a few beauty bloggers raving about how excellent Origin's Super Spot Remover was and I could not resist giving it a try myself. 

For £13.00, the product is not cheap, but I'd be willing to pay a lot more for this product for what it does. Not the product itself is actually extremely small, measuring around 4 1/2 cm and containing 10ml of gel. But as I found after  two weeks of using it, a little goes a long way. I've been using the product for around 4 weeks and still have over half of it left, which for someone who tends to use products very quickly, is really good. On the day the product arrived I got straight to using it on a few pesky blemishes that seemed to be stubborn as hell! You squeeze the tiniest bit of the gel onto your finger and dab it gently on the blemish.   
The gel's Salicylic Acid contents get to work at drying out the spot while it's Caffeine and Red Algae ingredients calm and soothe skin redness. Because the product is quite drying, you should only apply it to the spot itself rather then a larger skin surface. I made the mistake of applying a greater amount upon one spot the other night and it stings REAL bad. This shouldn't be a problem though if you aren't an idiot like moi and apply the product how it should be applied. 
After 4 weeks of using this product I can honestly say it works miracles on the occasional stubborn blemish and is really quick as well as being fuss free. I apply it usually before bed (sometimes in the mornings but it often works better over night) and the spot is a lot less red in the morning! It's one of those life saving products that can really fix that problem of waking up before a big event and finding you have a second head! 

I actually really loved this product and overall found it really works! I will defiantly be re-purchasing and it's also hope to try out some other Origin products in the future!

Have you tried this product? What did you think? What Origin product should I try next?

Much love,
Georgia 
oxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment