Thursday 21 February 2013

25 Random Facts about Me.




I haven't been able to post as much as I would like these last few weeks as I have had a LOT of trouble with our internet provider, BT! Thankfully our internet is now fully working so be sure to check back on the blog weekly for new blog posts! 

Since it may take me a few days to write up all the posts I was meant to write about my new beauty products, I decided I'd do a fun, personal post today!

My good beauty blogger friend, Amiiee from the Blog, Amiieeism posted this '25 Random Facts' tag earlier on and I just knew I wanted to have ago myself! I have not been tagged for this post, but I thought it would be a great way to share some personal information with you guys, so here it goes! I hope you enjoy learning a bit more about me! 

1. I'm currently a Creative Media student at a local college.

2. I'm hoping to study Media Production at Salford University in September.

3. I'm a self-confessed shopaholic who finds it hard to go a week without spending money! (I'm literally the worst saver ever, which I'm hoping Uni will help me with!)

4. I sometimes have anxiety attacks and worry about the silliest things!

5. I aspire to be a TV/Radio presenter as well as a Director.

6. I want my first media production to be an independent British Film. 

7. I sometimes believe I was born in the wrong era and I'm 100 per cent sure I should have been born in the 80's! 

8. I adore 80's music and fashion (my favourite bands being The Smiths, The Cure and U2)

9. I have an undying passion for fashion due to it's ability to act as an extension of a person's personality (it allows people to express themselves and their interests)

10. I have a brother called Elliot, who can often be found messing around on my Youtube channel. 

11. I am a Youtuber. Check out my channel, GezzieeTbh for vlogs and comedy sketches. 

12. I get bored really easily and I often wish I could change this element of my personality. (This includes getting bored of
 routines, hobbies and even people! :/)

13. I tend to suffer from low self-esteem which in turn makes me a bit depressed. (I often find I can't leave the house without makeup and feel shit when I'm not wearing it)

14. I LOVE independent films due to the dynamic stories and emotions that can be conveyed through them! (I also love the creativity of them and how relatable they are!) 

15. I can talk for England, literally! 

16. I'm very opinionated and stand up for what I believe is right! (Which often gets me in a bit of trouble!!)

17. I have MAJOR girl crushes on Lana Del Rey, Mila Kunis and Penelope Cruz. 

18. My perfect man would be a guy with a great sense of humour, a nice smile and a kind heart. (Think a dark haired Russell Howard!) 

19. I want to adopt a child from South Korea. 

20. I am literally in love with French Bulldogs and want to have one when I leave home! 

21. I am the 19 year old Virgin! (Because no man will have me ;D AHA ) 

22. I'm terrified of heights to the point where I break down and can't breath if I have to go up an escalator more then 3 floors heigh. 

23. I often fancy/fall for guys I can't have. 

24. All I really want from life is to be happy and love the job I do.

25. I was a very interesting child and loved to record my own radio shows on old cassette recorders!

Love G
x

No comments:

Post a Comment