Thursday 8 November 2012

Beauty Buy Wishlist!

Seeing as Christmas and my 19th Birthday is just around the corner (Boxing Day), I've been keeping my eyes peeled for any requests for prezzies this year! There are a few products I would love to receive in my stocking this year or will either be purchasing after the Christmas period when I have saved up a few pounds! 

Here are just a few of the beauty buys I have my eyes on:

Kat Von D's Tattoo Concealer in Light 16


I've heard it's one of the best concealers around die to it's high level of pigmentation and therefore it's strong coverage. I'm a massive fan of Kat's Tattoo work so I'd love to own a few items from her makeup range seeing as I'll probably never have the money to get one of her inks! Only problem is, Kat's range is only sold at Sephora, who don't ship abroad. :(

http://www.sephora.com/tattoo-concealer-P231113

Mac's Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation in NC20



 Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation

Mac has been a brand raved about by beauty bloggers and celebrities alike. I'be heard there foundation gives a fantastic matte finish which I love in a foundation. Although their products are quite pricey, I have heard they last a while and are worth every penny. I need Mac in my life!

http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/158/10180/Products/Face/Foundation/Pro-Longwear-SPF-10-Foundation/index.tmpl

Mac's Marilyn Monroe Lipstick in Charmed I'm Sure 

 Marilyn Monroe Lipstick

I'm not the biggest fan of lipstick but when I do wear it (usually for evenings or nights out) I like the finish to be matte. Mac lipsticks always appear to be true to their colour (unlike a great deal of other lipsticks) and leave you with a bold, statement lip that can last you hours. I'm also a Marilyn fan.

http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/168/22455/Products/Lips/Lipstick/Marilyn-Monroe-Lipstick/index.tmpl

Bourjois's Queen Attitude Khol Kaja (Eyeliner)
Queen Attitude Khôl Kajal

I was in Superdrug the other day and came across this interesting eyeliner. It's very much like a pencil eyeliner yet presents itself like a liquid. It allows you to create bold black eyeliner looks without the mess and stress of liquid liner. Quick and simple, it slides on with ease and is quite pigmented. 

http://www.bourjois.co.uk//catalog/make_up/eyes/eyepencils_eyeliners/queen_attitude_khol_kajal/node_242730

Revlon Nail Enamel in Dreamer 

Revlon Nail Enamel - Dreamer

I love pastel coloured nail polishes, so when I saw this beauty from Revlon I knew I had to have it! I love the baby blue colour of this nail polish as it reminds me of the sky on a summer's day. This will go great with my collection and I would love to try Revlon's range out as I have never used any of their items before. 

http://www.superdrug.com/nails/revlon-nail-enamel-dreamer/invt/398353/


3 comments:

  1. I wish I saw this post sooner because that Marilyn lipstick looks so perfect! lovely blog as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I know right! It's absolutely gorgeous but Mac limited edition stuff is so hard to get your hands on! Thank you v.much x

      Delete